Johannesburg, South Africa, 2–11 July 2022
In the first week of July, Philcoin’s corporate team and brand ambassadors are touching down in Johannesburg, South Africa’s vibrant capital for our biggest event yet!
Over the course of the week, the team will be speaking to over 12,500 people live with each session broadcast to over 28 countries. Of those 12,500 people, 5,000+ will be graduates who are keen to learn more about the crypto space, and The People’s Coin (Philcoin) in particular.
Africa is the fastest-growing cryptocurrency market among developing countries, as well as the third-fastest growing market in the world.
Commenting on the event and the Africa market, Dunstan Teo, Co-Founder of Philcoin says, “Africa is a massive player within the crypto space and with the bear market happening, the time is ripe for people to buy into crypto at the cheapest prices we’ve seen in a while. The Philcoin team is thrilled about the opportunity to launch in Africa and bring our currency before thousands of crypto enthusiasts. We know this is going to be the start of an incredible journey with their communities, helping to build financial sovereignty for all while also changing the way giving happens.”
The itinerary for the event includes meet-and-greets with leading global influencers, including:
1) Dr David Molapo, President of the ICAN Group International. Director of various companies with presence in 28 Countries with access to millions people.
2) Mr Subramanya Jois, Founder/CEO of Aurigraph DLT Corp, and SEC registered C-Corp in the USA, waiting to be listed on NASDAQ, in 2022 with access to 1 billion people.
3) Dr Victor Phume, President of Zallywood Holdings which is present in 20 countries and reaches 100 million people.
4) Craig Garvie, Chairman of African Boomerang Holdings and CEO of 4Tify Africa.
5) Landile Shembe, CEO of the Family’s Foundation with 6 million church members.
6) Jacki Mpondo-Hendricks, CEO of the South African United Business Confederation (SAUBC).
7) Ambassador Sarah Munyi, Life Coach, Leadership & Change Management Consultant & Trainer, Author, and President of Youth In Africa.
8) Aape Pohjavirta, Founder and President of Funzi in Finland. Positive change, digital, & education activist.
Part of Philcoin’s mission down in South Africa is to help empower the youth. According to the Quarterly Labour Force Survey (QLFS), for the first quarter of 2022, the unemployment rate was 63,9% for those aged 15–24 and 42,1% for those aged 25–34 years, while the current official national rate stands at 34,5%. The power of cryptocurrency is to help build financial sovereignty and independence so people can take back control of their futures. Philcoin’s business model has been built with this in mind by giving users the opportunity to earn while they transact. The more they transact, the more they earn! Each person also earns Philcoin with each referral that successfully downloads PHILApp. It’s en ecosystem that benefits all — from users to donors, charities and more.
So join the movement today by downloading PHILApp from your Apple or Android store, creating your wallet and purchasing PHL on MEXC or Pancakeswap. Here’s a quick guide on how to purchase.